Deschutes Corporate Consulting (DCC) was established in 1999, and is headquartered in Western Oregon. The company provides consulting services to regional corporate clients. These services primarily focus on human resource management and mid-level management consulting.
- DCC is a highly profitable company and is concerned about the growing risks of doing business in the modern-day
- It is currently working on implementing an enterprise risk management plan that will be comprehensive in addressing risks such as data breach, business interruption, supply chain interruption, and brand protection
- The company has implemented encryption systems and has given its employees training on best practices to avoid breaches, but is concerned about the possibility of these precautions failing to prevent a breach or the possibility the company fails to install a software update
- DCC is concerned about the sub limits within the policy regarding client notification costs.
- The company is also concerned they will have a loss of income in the event of a data breach, and is unable to purchase coverage for loss of income.